Monday, May 2, 2011

Can Gonorrhea Stay Dormant And Appear Later

SOMETIMES I THINK I WANT TO BUY A DOG ... REAL WEDDING



As I told a kid sometimes I had my puppy, beautiful, loving, playful SolTab when the rope that bound him neck with me running around everywhere. We called Canario perhaps pulling its yellow color, his eyes moved redonditos is a very great expression of joy to me that my child ... sigh of emotion. It made me forget the school, homework and made me realize another without being identical to my Canario then, to me "crouch" and barked for me to understand much better and, at least I thought I understood and enjoyed giving them breaks ... .. What times those of child playfulness
My hobby and love for dogs was so great that he shared the love of "my Canario" with other neighbors as "the little dog ComotĂș" Seville Tailors, the "Careto" my cousin Antonio, the "Sultan Piruli or" de la Huerta The Myrtle, the big dog Cinnamon Jacinta "and ... when the hordes of gypsies of the rivers passing through town I would go because I loved seeing those big dogs with a handkerchief tied around his neck ... his bones starving transparent on the skin, but they stand barefoot children frolicked around.
When I got older this feeling towards the dogs was attenuated because it appeared other interest in my life ... like the love of youth, education, national service and concern the daily work that forced us to leave the village in search of a better life and also with the aim of creating my own family as it seems was commanded.
I've never lost the love of animals and at least I have finches, canaries, Verdon, finches, chamarices, Lugano estador despite being busy with my work.
Now I go to walk almost every day with my neighbor has two dogs Rafael nois precious and always accompany us around and though I am not the owner as soon as I see move their ears and tail at a sign that they are happy with my company .
Some years I have been in the dog show and the truth Jimena passed a very pleasant day of May fair seeing so many dogs together showing her beauty and abilities that also sometimes feel the need to buy a dog .... desires that never materialize because to enjoy the company of these beautiful creatures have to have them properly cared for as they deserve morning and evening them out in addition to frequently take to the vet that maintain a strong health vaccines, shampoos, hair cuts etc, etc, etc. I'll keep reminding
Canario Careto at ComotĂș, greyhounds, the Piruli and will accompany the Sultan and Rafel with Lola and Chico and of course .... Maybe someday I'll buy a dog as many of you so you imagine. A hug

Currini

0 comments:

Post a Comment