Saturday, April 30, 2011

Just Post Anorexia Binged

TECHNOLOGY: WHAT DO I DO WITH THIS ...?





The last episode of The Big Bang Theory, The Bus Pants Utilization, begins with one of its protagonists, Howard Wolowitz, trying to understand her mother on the phone how the laptop's trackpad just give him. Presumably more than one child / grandchild is facing these days the same problem: I gave my parents / grandparents a pileup with not knowing what to do and now I do not know what to do with them. In the series, Sheldon Cooper (another of the protagonists, more-so to speak so-particular) offers something like publicly flog a few more low skilled people in technological tasks for example and the others try harder (Luis Rull, a crack is always to remove, I provided the link to the video in question), but since here propose some less radical solutions, because sometimes we forget that there was also a day when we first sat down at a computer and did not even know on (well, not quite, but I think they understand what I mean) .

0 comments:

Post a Comment