Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Zinc Oxide Tinea Versicolor

SOME PICTURES OF THESE DAYS SEMANASANTEROS. DEDICATED TO MY FRIEND JOHN PARRA BARRANCO.

From Cortijo de La Barca Moreno Manolín are some photos of extraordinary landscapes depending on whether there are clouds or clear. Saws near Casarez OFEC gaucín and amazing prospects and worth capturing with the cameras.

Torreguadiaro Here in the swallows have taken over eaves and balconies uninhabited. I spend hours making photos and check their skills potter to make their nests.


Leverage the vicinity of the nest to mate and enjoy what life has to offer to these birds, which have the fate of humans only if the hunt for respect .... tradition ... or punishment.

difficult Rsulta them photos in full flight but with patience and a reed ... all is achieved.



This Shrike is now very much in the area of \u200b\u200bMoreno and the boat is that they are nesting. Belong to the genus Lanius Senator (Shrike). A very nice bird but not because it makes me laugh is a incansansable depreador killing and eating the poor goldfinches, cuquinas, sparrows, and everything he can get to them.


At some distance through the wire and I could photograph this stork which was hunting insects and frogs in the laying road to El Dorado.



From the bridge over the river Guadiaro in La Barca could take this picture gives us an idea of \u200b\u200bthe volume of water it carries.


When I got home after the walk I enjoy a good plate of this rice pudding Easter my daughter we had prepared.



This flower of "arugula" I felt great and that's why I took the photo. Remembered not so huge, it will be because of the large amount of water that has fallen this year by the plants and flowers are larger.


The Japanese plum, this year there are no glossy as they have fallen something black and is stunted. anyway some if they are very sweet and good.


silkworm's first this year is making its cocoon. Not long ago I showed the pictures and were very little but force feeding mulberry leaves are getting older.



Notice that unlike the picture I took a few days ago. My grandson is happy because they grow like cucumbers at night and lightning speed.


AMIGO JUAN: Thank you for caring for me when you see nothing for a few days on my personal blog. In fact nothing happens nor I am traveling, what happens is that sometimes (who have been touched by the storm of evil ...) we are low morale and we need to evade the contemplation of all the good that surrounds us and these circumstances there is no time to write or to sit in front of a computer.

Furthermore
time we are also ready to pay taxes, you know .... Parent program, fiscal data, sketches, digital certificates and a myriad of things to be prepared to make the statement best and I at least I have it made yet it is time to give the submit button telematics.

John I'd love a chat with you and Isidoro .... unimportant things ... but talk about whatever we want and I thought that if you want one of these evenings I usually go to La Barca Moreno I can call you and we were in the Sale of Martin, from there we can take a trip to El Dorado or to Sambana ( If we call here Blas Sánchez). Of course I'd invite you in the sale to a coffee or whatever it is you want. I think you ought to occasionally walk around this area of \u200b\u200bLa Barca Moreno as it is a flat track and be cost effective for cholesterol.

Well ... I'm not okay man ..... and thank you for your interest. If you sometimes do not answer in Faceboook all that mess is because I do not understand very well and the Facebook page I get up in the soup but not the domain of truth, although some like Paco Gutierrez moves like a fish in water.

I said if you want to stay to walk and smell jaramagos, margaritas and we can even pick up some artichokes which is great.

A hug

Currini




0 comments:

Post a Comment